- Registered Dental Hygienists of Ontario have their own Fee Guide that is different from the Fee Guide of Dentists.
- The Ontario Hygiene fee guide is less expensive than the Ontario Dentists current fee guide.
- If insurance does not cover everything or you do not have the insurance, options are available with custom plans.
DENTAL HYGIENE 2022 FEE GUIDE
- New Client Exam (Child) – $ 51..50 • Teeth Scaling up to 7.5 min – $ 30.31
- New Client Exam (Adult) – $ 108.15 • Teeth Scaling up to 15 min – $60.61
- Recall Exam – $ 30.90 • Teeth Scaling up to 30 min – $116.22
- Fluoride Vanish – $ 27.81 • Teeth Polishing up to 7.5 min – $16.33
- Desensitization – $ 45.22 • Subgingival Periodontal Irrigation – $ 28.31
- Professional Teeth Whitening – $239 • Regular Teeth Whitening (1h30min) – $ 169
Get 100% dental coverage for eligible students
The office is part of a program to provide discounts for University /College students from participating schools. We do all the required paperwork for students and we accept payment directly from the Insurance Company, which means NO OUT OF POCKET PAYMENT is required by students.
- We accept all Dental Insurance Coverage
- Direct Bill to Insurance, assisting with pre-determination of your coverage.
- Healthy Smile (for children till age 17 whose parents do not have insurance). Parents do not pay any fees.
- ODSP insurance. ODSP member does not pay any fees
- Veterans Affair of Canada and Canadian Forces
- First Nations